Home    Gallery    Links    About me     Shop     Contact

lørdag den 18. september 2010

News from my ustream and youtube channel

Okay I promised you guys a link for my ustream class and my youtube channel. I am currently working on my youtube channel, but I am going to give you the information anyways.

Youtube channel: Ludovika79
Ustream channel: Maria's creative corner

If you like what you see, please subscribe to both of them. Like I said earlier I am working on the videos for my youtube channel :)

Last friday I did a canvas class and I had such a blast, I worked with paint, modge podge, baby wipes, Tim Holtz products and alot of other good stuff. Please check out my Ustream channel :)

If there is something special that you want to see please leave me a mail

/Maria

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar